2022 “BITCH PLEASE!” OPEN 9-BALL TOURNAMENT
May 7th at Griff’s Billiards in Las Vegas, It Is Back! The 2022 “Bitch Please!” Open 9-Ball Tournament.
- For all of those players who complain about handicaps… Bitch Please! For all those complaining about skill level caps… Bitch Please! Whining about no 3-foul rule? Bitch Please! This tournament is for you!
- Open to ALL skill levels. Race to 7 on both sides with the finals as a single race to 11. No Handicaps. Played on 7′ Diamond tables. Aramith, Duramith balls with blue measle ball
- BCAPL rules. 3-Foul rule IN effect. Winner break. Rack your own (no 9 in bottom 2 pockets). No template racks. Plastic Diamond triangle racks used. Double elimination. Jump cues are allowed.
- $90 Entry (includes $10 GF/TD fee) if paid by Friday, May 6th at 8:00 PM. $100 Entry if paid day of the event. Optional $20 & $40 sidepots and a $30 WTA sidepot.
- Max Field of first 64 paid players 64 players. To reserve your spot send your $90 Entry to Jason Osborn via PayPal or Zelle to Osborn6511@hotmail.com. Or, for cash payments, reach out to Jack Murray or Rebecca Hendrix – 520-404-5533.
- All entries must be paid by Tuesday, May 3rd at noon Pacific Time as the online player auction starts at 1:00 PM.
- Play starts at 10:00 AM, doors open at 9:00 AM.
- Any complaints, please refer to the name of the tournament….
- Play pool. Have fun. M.O.B. on!
MOB Event Page: https://mobbilliards.com/tourdates/2022-bitch-please-open-9-ball-tournament/